I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY.
RVC – REMOUNT VETERINARY CORPS
VACANCIES PER COURSE :
can vary course to course.
AGE LIMIT :
21- 32 years.
Important points :
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to 2, 3, 4 and 5 should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate should be Graduated with BVSc & AH (Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal husbandry) degree.
A candidate cannot marry until they complete their full training, A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
candidate can be married / unmarried.
Type Of Commission :
Short Service Commission.
Q) What is short service commission ?
ans) In order to understand this question, firstly you must know that there are two types of commission in Army, Air force or Navy i.e :
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
METHOD OF SELECTION :
1. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification. Initial screening and short listing of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Veterinary Service, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army).
2. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (SSB)
3. Those who clear SSB will have to undergo Medical Examination.
4. Finally Merit list will decide your destiny.
SSC (RVC) Notification :
Will be published in the month of Nov / Dec.