I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
SL – Special list
VACANCIES PER COURSE :
100 (Once in a Year)
AGE LIMIT :
Maximum age 42 years, 45 years for Engineers & 45 years for IOB Minimum service 10 years.
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate must be matric passed or Above.
Eight Weeks at AEC Centre & College, Pachmarhi & Four Weeks at IMA.
TYPE OF COMMISSION :
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
MARTIAL STATUS :
Unmarried / Married Serving JCOs / NCOs excluding Sepoys.
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
Method Of Selection :
- Eligible candidates will undergo SSB.
- Those who are able to clear SSB, will udergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also Declared Medically Fit, then he had to wait for Merit list.
- At last whose name appears in Merit list Will finally be selected.
PC (SL) Exam Notification :
Will be published in the month of Apr and Jul.