I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY.
Q) What does a officer do in pilot branch?
ans) Well i don’t think this is a good question as everyone knows that an officer in the pilot branch is meant to fly.
There are two types of pilot in Navy
- MR -It Stands For Maritime Reconnaissance, Officers in this entry willl be trained Specifivally to fly MR aircraft (Fixed weing aircraft such as russian Tupolev 142M or Boeing P81 r), their job is to collect imagery intelligence, signal intelligence, and signature intelligence.
- Non-Mr – Non MR would mean observers who are specialised in helicopters in anti-submarine role meaning helicopters that primarily hunt for enemy submarines at sea. this branch include aircrafts such as Dhruv, Sea King, MiG-29K and many more.
IMPORTANT POINT :
Males and Females both can apply for pilot(MR), but only Males are eligible to apply for pilot(Non-MR).
AGE LIMIT :
19 -24 years
A candidate should be:
01. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate Should be either completed or in the final year BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline) from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester and should also have Physics & Maths in 12th standard.
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) can apply for Pilot entry, also they get relaxation of 1 year on upper age limit.
The candidate is required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join.
Type Of Commission :
Candidate is eligible only for Short Service Commission.
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
A candidate have to undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force Academy/Naval Establishment /Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy (IGRUA).
- Selected candidates will be formally posted as an officer in the rank of Sub Lieutenant
- Full pay & allowances will be given to the officer undergoing training.
- If a candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged also He/She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by
him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
EYE SIGHT :
Minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6,
Candidate should not be colour/night blind.
About Tattoos :
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e
from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA or OTA or AFA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
Method of Selection :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (SSB)
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATION COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY