I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
NAIC – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre
Q) What does a officer do in NAIC branch?
ans) An officer in this branch is responsible Inspection & Quality Assurance (QA), in-house R&D, life extension and life assessment to ensure safety, serviceability and functional reliability of Armaments (military weapons and equipment) in the inventory of Indian Navy.
AGE LIMIT :
19½ to 25 years
A candidate should be:
01. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in one of the following stream:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Tele Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrumentation & Control
- Mechanical Control
- Industrial Production
- Aero Space
- Metallurgical Chemical
- Material Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Applications
The candidate is required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join.
Type Of Commission :
Candidates will be given permanent commission
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
Candidates have to undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments.
- If a candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged also He/She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by
him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government
MARTIAL STATUS :
Candidates will be given full pay during training time, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
Method of Selection :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (SSB)
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATION COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY