I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
Q) What does a officer do in Submarine branch?
ans) As an officer in this branch you will be responsible to run & maintain modern submarines and its weapon systems.
AGE LIMIT :
19 ½ to 25 Years
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidates should have passed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines :
- Power Eng
- Electronics & Communication
- Control System
- Power Electronics
The candidate is required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join.
Type Of Commission :
Candidate is eligible only for Short Service Commission.
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
Candidate will undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/Ships.
- If a candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged also He/She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by
him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
Minimum height for male is 157 cm
About Tattoos :
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e
from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis
Candidates will start earning full pay & allowances as soon as the training starts, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500
Method of Selection :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called up for interview (SSB)
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATION COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY