I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
Q) What does a officer do in officer branch?
ans) Officers in this branch play a major role in training officers and sailors of the Indian Navy for the general educational advancement of its personnel. they are also engaged in teaching science, technical and service subjects to naval cadets undergoing B.Tech training at INA.
Selected Education Officers in senior ranks are also deputed as Principals and Vice Principals to various Sainik Schools across India.
AGE LIMIT :
21 to 25 Years
This entry is for both male & female candidates.
A candidate should be:
01. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate must have degree in M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc
OR M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
OR M.A. (English)
OR BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics& Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering)
- It is mandatory that candidates should have completed their degree on the date of filling the application
- Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of
60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Type Of Commission :
Candidate is eligible only for Short Service Commission.
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments/ Units/Ships.
- If a candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged also He/She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by
him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
Minimum height for male is 157 cm
Minimum height for female is 152 cm
Candidates from the below given regions are granted relaxation in height :
|Areas||Min Height Male||Min Height Female|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm||150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Island||155 cm||150 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
EYE SIGHT :
Minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/60 in both eyes, correctable
with glasses to 6/6 in better eye & 6/12 in worst eye
Candidate should not be colour/night blind.
About Tattoos :
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e
from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis
Candidates will start earning full pay & allowances as soon as the training starts, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500
Method of Selection :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (SSB)
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATION COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY