I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
ATC – Air Traffic Control
Q) What does a officer do in information ATC branch?
ans) In simple terms, officers in this branch ensure safe routes for aircraft to follow.
AGE LIMIT :
21 – 25 years
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidate Should be either completed or in the final year in any stream of BE/ B. Tech and should have obtained a minimum 60% marks till 5th/7th semester
also candidate should have an aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII.
The candidate is required to pass final examination with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join.
Type Of Commission :
Candidate is eligible only for Short Service Commission.
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
Selected candidates will be inducted as officer in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments/ Units/Ships.
Candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged from service. He shall be liable to refund full pay& allowances drawn by him and any other expenditure incurred by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
Candidates will be given a stipend equal to Half Basic Pay of the Rank, for the period from date of appointment to date of reporting at Naval Academy, this total amount will be given to the candidate when he joins the naval academy.
The individuals will be entitled to normal pay and allowances which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500 from the day the training starts.
Method of Selection :
- Eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview.
- The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview.
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATION COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY