I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY.
VACANCIES PER COURSE :
75 (Twice in a Year)
AGE LIMIT :
20 to 27 years , candidate must have completed minimum service of two years.
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to 2, 3, 4 and 5 should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
10+2 Pattern Class 12th pass or Equivalent.
Four Years (Three Years in ACC Wing & One Year at IMA).
TYPE OF COMMISSION :
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
MARTIAL STATUS :
Candidate can either be married / unmarried
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
Method Of Selection :
- Candidate have to undergo written test.
- Those who get qualified in written test will go for interview (SSB).
- Those Candidate who clear SSB will undergo Medical Examination.
- Finally Merit list matters.
ACC Exam Notification :
Will be published in Mar and Aug.