I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY.
Selection process :
candidate will fill up the form after that first step is :
1) Shortlisting of candidates –
In this step candidates will be shortlisted for SSB on the basis of cut off percentage (Generally Cut off is always more than 80%) and candidates will be informed via E-Mail & SMS regarding allotment of SSB dates and Selection Centre.
2) SSB interview –
- Candidate who will be able to clear SSB will have to undergo Medical Examination.
- At last all the candidates who are declared medically fit, will have to wait for Merit list
- Candidates whose name is there in merit list willbe finally selected.
Selected Candidate will be sent to NDA (National Defence Academy).
Vacancies Per Course :
90 (Twice a year)
AGE LIMIT :
Candidate must be 16 ½ to 19½ yrs as on first day of the month in which course is due to commence.
Important points :
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
A candidate should be :
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination with minimum 70% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
TYPE OF COMMISSION :
Q) What is permanent commission?
ans) In order to understand this question, firstly you must know that there are two types of commission in Army, Air force or Navy i.e :
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
- Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training:
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad)
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- On successful completion of four years of training Cadet will be awarded permanent commission in the Army in the rank of Lieutenant.
- A candidate cannot marry until they complete their full training, A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
Candidate should be Unmarried.
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
10+2 Technical Entry application notification :
Will be published in the month of May/Jun & Oct/Nov.
Will be published in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper.
To apply for this entry :
IF YOU ARE STILL LEFT WITH ANY DOUBT EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTION, I WILL GIVE YOU ITS ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FOLLOW OUR WEBSITE TO GET NOTIFY AS SOON AS NEW APPLICATIONS COME UP FOR THIS ENTRY.