WE RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & WE CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY.
NOTE : THIS ENTRY IS ONLY FOR MALES
AGE LIMIT :
20 to 24 years
Important points :
- The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(i) a Citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka
and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania,
Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently
settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall
be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the
Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates
who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Candidate should be Graduate (3 year course) in any discipline from a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level)/BE/B Tech (4 Year Course).
- Final Year/semester students are also eligible to apply, provided they produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
NOTE – There is no minimum percentage criteria set for CDSE Entry.
Type Of Commission :
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
Training Period :
A candidate cannot marry until they complete their full training, A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
FOR IST OFFICER RANK Lt. and their equivalent ranks in Air force and Navy.
(i) Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training :
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA or OTA or AFA is Rs 56,100/-p.m.*
(ii) On Successful Completion Of Training you will start earning your full salary, which is in between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500.
Method of Selection :
- Candidate have to clear a witten test (CDSE Exam).
- Candidate who had cleared written test will be called for an interview.
- If candidate is also able to clear interview, then he had to undergo a Medical Examination.
- At last final selection will be on the basis of merit list.
CDSE Exam Notification :
Will be published in the month of November & August.