I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS PAGE TILL LAST & I CAN BET U WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBTS ABOUT THIS ENTRY
AGE LIMIT :
19½ to 25 years
A candidate should be:
1. An Indian citizen, or
2. A subject of Nepal, or
3. A subject of Bhutan,
4. Tibetan refugees migrated to India before January 1, 1962 and currently permanent residents, are also eligible to apply, or
5. A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania etc
The candidates belonging to ii), iii), iv) and v) should produce “Certificate of Eligibility”. The eligibility certificate is not required in case of Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board recognized by Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidate must have given JEE MAIN , call up for SSB will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) 2018 All India Rank
Type Of Commission :
Candidate is eligible only for Permanent Commission.
permanent commission (PC) –
In this commission a person can work up to his retirement.
short service commission (SSC) –
In this commission a person can work only for 10 years, or can extend his service up to 14 years.
TRAINING PERIOD :
- If a candidate found married or marries while undergoing training will be discharged also He/She shall be liable to refund full pay and allowances drawn by
him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
MARTIAL STATUS :
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
Minimum height for male is 157 cm
Candidates from the following regions are granted relaxation in height
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||152 cm|
About Tattoos :
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e
from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side
- Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable.
- Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis
Candidates will start earning full pay & allowances as soon as he completes his training i.e between Rs 56,100 – Rs 1,77,500
Method of Selection :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (SSB)
- If a candidate is able to clear interview, then he will have to undergo Medical Examination
- If a candidate is also medically fit, then at last he had to Wait for Merit List, which will decide final selection of candidate into navy.
How to apply –
- visit INDIAN NAVY website i.e http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
- right side there will be a option ” JOIN INDIAN NAVY” click on that
- scroll down and click on apply online
- click on register
- after registering account search for 10+2 b tech entry
- fill the form